muslimgrower.com

Go Back   muslimgrower.com > welcome to muslimgrower > vegetable patch

Old 11th April 2017, 06:45 PM
mali

Riz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of light

great !!

i got them at the same stage too, gonna separate soon
Old 13th April 2017, 04:41 PM
mali

Riz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of lightRiz is a glorious beacon of light

20 marzano tommie seedlings in these small pots....... i need a few bags of compost too on the easter weekend, i have lots of seedlings to repot in bigger pots, that will take a while, well i guess its better to do it now really early than leave it at the last minute....

Old 13th April 2017, 08:16 PM

saliha has a spectacular aura aboutsaliha has a spectacular aura aboutsaliha has a spectacular aura about

What a wonderful green color.
Old 4th May 2017, 09:41 AM
mali

seperated my 11 tommie seedlings...

Old 12th May 2017, 05:20 PM

saliha has a spectacular aura aboutsaliha has a spectacular aura aboutsaliha has a spectacular aura about

My tomato seedlings:

Old 14th May 2017, 09:49 AM
mali

really nice, i am right behind you, do you turn them around everyday so they dont swoon to one side like i do !? lol
Old 14th May 2017, 10:34 AM

Yes I turn them around too. They have good place to grow as windows are to southwest direction. A lot of sunshine at the afternoon and evening. Days have lengthened here and sun sets at 10 pm.
Old 21st May 2017, 05:14 PM
mali

some of my seedlings, i am leaving these outdoors now permanently an then ill pot them in the veg patch, still have to keep my eye on night time temps though, if temps drop ill have to bring them back indoors in the evenings.

Old 6th June 2017, 08:59 PM

I planted tomatoes today. As they were indoors so long, they now donīt look very good but soon they will grow stronger. Well, hopely.

Two cherry tomatoes:

Cherry, money maker and marmande tomatoes - this is the warmest and sunniest place in the garden:

I have also few 100&1000s but not in pictures.

Last edited by saliha; 6th June 2017 at 10:06 PM.
Old 20th June 2017, 06:26 PM
mali

youre ahead of me again saliha,

i was putting off cleaning the veg patch for the longest time , today after work even though i am fasting and dint feel like it, i managed to dig the veg patch and remove the weeds and really clean it up...

potted my tommie plants... gave them a good watering !!!

Tags
100s and 1000s, beefsteak, big arthur, black zebra cherry tomato, cherry, moneymaker, tomato, tomatos